Saraswatastar Weekly Intensive Focused Test (SWIFT)
How to take the test:
1. Click here to Register if you are appearing for the first time. (Registration is to be done only once. The same user id & password must be used for all future online tests. Multiple registrations will lead to cancellation of your accounts and a permanent ban on the IP address)
2. In the next page, click on “SEARCH” on the top right corner.
3. In the Class Search box that appears, enter Class Title as “saraswatastar swift” & click on Exact Match.
4. In the Results page that follows, select Class Title as “saraswatastar swift” & click on Register.
5. Finished. Procede to “My Classes” to view all of your classes together.
6. Click on “Untaken Quizzes”.
7. In the next page, click on “Take” option under Take Quiz to start the test. All the best!
P.S: - A particular test can be taken ONCE ONLY. Even if you close the browser without attempting a single question, it will be taken as an attempt. Users are therefore advised to be sure of completing the test before starting.
Your username might be banned & account deleted if:
1. You have logged in using multiple usernames & taking the test more than once
2. You have created an account but not giving the tests regularly
3. You have started the test but did not complete it
Starting from SWIFT-4, the following features will be avialable only after the quiz expires:
1. Feedback to Students About Incorrect Response(s)
2. Correct Answer Shown for Incorrect Responses